WHAT THEY DO
WeTransfer was founded in 2009 as the simplest way to transfer big files.
Since then they’ve expanded their products to include digital tools for presentations (paste), collecting things that inspire you (collect) and designing images (paper). They also run WePresent - an online magazine to showcase art, photography and music.
WHY WORK FOR THEM
- They donate 30% of their ad revenue to support artists and causes they care about.
- Partnered with HeadSpace to forgive $30 million of medical debt in Los Angeles.
- Climate neutral service (certified by Climate Neutral Group).
- Equal opportunity employer that prides themselves on the diversity of their people.
- Learning and development budget
- Company pension
- Talks and workshops
- Health and wellbeing budget
- Free lunch (both at home and in the office)
- Generous holidays
- Charity leave
- Monthly play day (to work on a side project or something new)
Learn more on WeTransfer's career site.