What they do
Spektrix helps arts and entertianment organisations - such as theatres, music venues and visitor attractions - to build stronger relationships with their audiences, donors and participants.
They do this through offering technology, business services and partner solutions to help their clients maximise ticket sales, increase engagement and grow revenue.
Why work for them
- Work with a variety of arts and entertainment organisations.
- Help build a strong, vibrant and connected arts and entertainment industry.
- Flexible working
- Medical & dental benefits
- Learning budget and 10% time
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption & Shared Parental Leave
- 35 days paid annual leave (including public holidays)
- 2 volunteering days a year
- Pension scheme with up to 4% matched contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- £10 for travel every time you go into the office
Learn more on Spektrix's career site.