WHAT THEY DO
Help Scout creates customer service software that helps teams give a better experience for their customers.
They believe great customer service isn’t a cost center - it’s an effective marketing tool, a competitive differentiator and a cornerstone of the brand.
Help Scout is used by customer focused organisations around the world - from small businesses to high-growth startups and non-profits.
WHY WORK FOR THEM
- They’re committed to giving their people the time, flexibility and autonomy to do the best work of their career.
- They’ve been remote-first for nearly 10 years and have teammates in more than 80 cities worldwide.
- You’ll get to help give their customers a delightful service and build an exceptional experience.
- Competitive salary (based on a formula public to employees)
- Health and retirement
- Flexible time off (4 weeks recommended)
- Parental leave (12 weeks)
- Travel to semi-annual retreats
- Stock options
- Investment in you (home office, co-working space, development)
Learn more on Help Scout's career site.